Experienced nanny looking for a part time job- ASAP

4 posts
neritz
Options:
Share this post on:

Experienced nanny looking for a part time job- ASAP

Postby neritz » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:06 am

Dear family,

I am a 25 years old spanish girl who is doing an internship in a charity two mornings per week. That is why I am looking for a part time job.

About myself, I have got a lot of experience with children. I have been working as a team leader in summer camps since I was 18. Besides, during my university studies I gave personal tuitions to kids and I am back from Nicaragua, where I worked as a environmental educator in local schools.

If this sounds interesting for you, just have contact me so that I can explain myself a little bit more.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Nerea Vara

-References on request-
Karen1214
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Experienced nanny looking for a part time job- ASAP

Postby Karen1214 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:35 pm

Hi there

I'm looking to fill the following vacancy and I wonder if it would interest you?
Mothers Help required 3-4 mornings per week (7.30am - 12.30pm) in Wimbledon Park (District Line)

We have lovely 21 month old and 1 month old boys and are looking for someone to help the family in the mornings and in particular, help with our toddler.

Main duties would involve the following:
Help dressing children in the mornings and of course nappies throughout the day
Creative play with toddler and taking him to some play groups
Preparing lunch for toddler (normally just heating up food that's been batch prepared by us in advance)
Light household chores such as hanging out washing and keeping the kitchen tidy, sweeping the floors etc
Ironing of children' clothes as time permits

Skills /Qualifications required:
Fluent English (we have a preference for English as a first language but genuinely fluent English will be fine)
Relevant childcare experience & checkable UK references
Recent CBR check
Valid first aid course

Key attributes required:
Energetic, caring, creative and proactive with children
Responsible and trustworthy with good time keeping
Flexible to adapt the role day to day (some days we may need more help with housekeeping and others more help with children) and over time (the role will evolve as the children grow)
Clean and tidy
Non smoker
Flexible for extra hours babysitting

If interested, please email with your CV and references (I of course will only contact references if the role is agreed with you).
upsidedownmummy
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby upsidedownmummy » Fri May 02, 2014 4:07 pm

Hi we are looking for a live in au pair who can do the morning school run and then3 afternoons per week - let me know if you're interested ?

Good luck
mum_of_one
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby mum_of_one » Sun May 04, 2014 7:10 pm

Hi,
We are looking for a nanny Tues-Thurs 8.30am -6.30pm, let me know if this would suit you.
Thanks

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.