Australian Maternity Nurse Available

1 post
NannyBeth
Options:
Share this post on:

Australian Maternity Nurse Available

Postby NannyBeth » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:42 am

Hi all!

I am an Australian Maternity Nurse who has been caring for children from newborn to teens for the past 7 years, including 3.5 years in the UK. I have spent the last year focussing on newborn roles here in Sydney and am searching for further roles whilst I am in the UK during your summer this year.

I have availability from 5th or 6th June for up to 8 weeks. I will also be available from late August/early September for up to 3mths.

I have a Diploma in Postnatal Care (non-medical Maternity Nursing), Certificates in Breastfeeding, Sleep Training, Multiples, Behaviour Management and Childcare and am completing a further Certificate in PND. I also hold a full First Aid and CPR Certificate, Australian Police Clearance and am more than happy to complete a DBS clearance.

I would be more than happy to provide a copy of my CV by return email, can interview via Skype and provide written references and contact details.

Let me know if you are interested in talking further about how I can help your family!

Beth
nanny.beth@hotmail.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.