Australian nanny available for short-term during July

2 posts
Aussie_Nanny2014
Options:
Share this post on:

Australian nanny available for short-term during July

Postby Aussie_Nanny2014 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:36 am

I'm an Australian Physical Education teacher, living in Balham. I've been working full-time as a nanny with a family of three young boys for the past 15 months. Sadly, my family is returning to Australia, leaving me with a spare 4-5 weeks before I set off on some European travels.

I'm incredibly flexible in terms of days, times and length of total job. I would suit families who's nanny is perhaps taking some time off over summer or who need a short-term fix during school holidays.

Experiences with current family involve sole-care of three energetic, active and lovely boys from Monday to Thursday, 7am-7:30pm. Boy's are aged two, five and ten years. I regularly drive with the children for school runs, groceries, appointments and extra-curricula activities. My three years as a senior PE teacher in Australia has also given me considerable experience with many children (10-18 years) from a variety of different backgrounds.

My current boss is very happy to provide a reference if needed.

Please email me for further information: routledge.hannah.m@gmail.com
Fridaynanny
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Australian nanny available for short-term during July

Postby Fridaynanny » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:46 am

We met with Hannah and due to circumstance changes won't be able to use her. I can vouch that that she has a natural way with children and bags of enthusiasm. Snap her up if you need short term cover!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.