1 post
TheTempNanny
Options:
Share this post on:

Are you looking for a flexible nanny?

Postby TheTempNanny » Thu May 15, 2014 10:57 am

Hello,

I am 'the temp nanny'.

Have you ever needed childcare that was so flexible that nurseries and childminders could not accommodate? Have you been in the situation of not having back up childcare when your nanny is sick and you have that important meeting? Tired of filling out forms and registration fees with agencies only to get a different nanny sent each time? Or perhaps you have just had number 2 and need a helping hand..Well look no further...

I am available all week, anytime, no child too big and no child too small. My extensive experience covers newborn to 10 years. I have completed various courses including maternity nursing and sleep training. I'm currently studying my childcare degree. I'm very much a career nanny and thrive on ensuring children have a balanced varied day whilst in my care. Not to mention lots of cuddles. I am looking for lots of lovely families who I can work with short term (maximum 2months, minimum 1day). I'm also available as a maternity nanny to help set a routine and help you with any questions you have regarding the first few months of your baby's precious journey.

I cover all areas of London and a telephone discussion is required prior to booking to run through requirements.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.