Reliable Fun Babysitter

1 post
BabysitterPutney
Options:
Share this post on:

Reliable Fun Babysitter

Postby BabysitterPutney » Wed May 21, 2014 11:09 am

Hello!

I'm a 26 year old experienced babysitter. I have experience nannying for 2 families in Oxford where I'm originally from; One was a 14 month old boy -full time, and the other was on an ad-hoc basis with the children being 14, 13, 5 and 3. On top of this I have ample experience babysitting, this includes day work, trips or over night. I am happy to travel or look after children whilst parents go away for an extended period of time.

I am currently working full time in Fulham for a fashion company, but am looking to make some extra money so have decided to go back into child care in my free time.

I'm energetic, artistic and well travelled. I'm confident with boys and girls and I'm willing to help with school work or think up fun activities. I have a lovely place in Putney where I am happy to babysit if you need the children out of the house for a few hours, I also love animals so dogs/cats etc are fine.

Please get in touch if you would like to meet for a coffee or have quick chat on the phone.

lianearmstrong@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.