Nanny needed in Kingston Vale SW15

2 posts
swlondon
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny needed in Kingston Vale SW15

Postby swlondon » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:14 pm

Mothers Help / Nanny required for two girls a 1 year old and 7 months old in Kingston Vale (SW15). The family are looking for an experienced Nanny who is happy to have sole charge care as well as working alongside mum. The Nanny also needs to be a driver with her own and like dogs as the family has two. 4/5 days a week, 8 hours per day £8-£10 net per hour. To start in January
The family require a Nanny with a minimum of 2 years experience or with a childcare qualification. You will need to have a current Enhanced CRB, or one can be applied for when you register with Tinies Childcare, the cost of this will be met by yourself, an essential requirement when working with children.
Once you have met with a Tinies Consultant and we have followed up your references we can forward your CV to our client.
Diane Bann
Nanny Consultant
0208 6428866
tinies.nannies@btconnect.com
For similar jobs in childcare please visit http://www.tinies.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Tatiana
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny needed in Kingston Vale SW15

Postby Tatiana » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:11 pm

;) Hello,
Do you need help with your children?
I am a 27 years old female who has been working as a nanny for over 3 years.
I've just graduated in Nutrition . I’m a non-smoker and I do have the right to work in the UK.

Currently I was working as a nanny, taking care of tree children (10,12 and 14 years old) for a family based in Fulham. They can give highly
Recommendation about me. and I also have experience whit baby’s I was aupair in Putney I used to take care of a baby 18 months.
I do have drive licence but I need get classes to be more confident to drive in London- and I’m more than happy to travel ,
I've got a CRB checked !!
Well, I hope to fit your expectations, because it will be a pleasure for me.
Please
I’ll be looking forward to hearing from you soon.
If interested, don’t hesitate to contact me
tatiangel82@hotmail.com

Best Regards,
Tatiana Grossi.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.