Our fantastic nanny is coming available!

2 posts
Hanham
Share this post on:

Our fantastic nanny is coming available!

Postby Hanham » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:16 pm

Our wonderful OFSTED registered nanny will be available as of July, as our personal family circumstances have changed and we’ve sadly had to end our arrangement :(

Our nanny has been working with us and another family as part of a sole charge nanny-share for the last 18 months, looking after our two girls from when they were 11 months to 2 ½ years old.

My daughter just adores her and is going to miss her so much! They are always have so much fun together and are always laughing – my daughter happily waves goodbye to me in the morning!

She is very experienced in working with children, and just genuinely LOVES children. She is mature, sensible, trustworthy, responsible and flexible, and very caring & loving with the children.

She lives in SW11 so knows the area extremely well, and most importantly all the local children’s activities, playgroups etc..

She is looking for a live out, full time position.

So, if any of you are looking for an OFSTED registered nanny who is very friendly, social, loving, caring, great fun and energetic, then please message me and I’ll forward you her details.

Thanks
Leylapt
Share this post on:

Re: Our fantastic nanny is coming available!

Postby Leylapt » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:13 pm

Hi to you all!
I am Leyla..the nanny!
Just to let you know I have not been snapped up just yet ;)
If you are looking for a fun loving full time nanny then please get in touch.
I look forward to hearing from you,
Kind Regards
Leyla :)