Mary Poppins required near Clapham Junction

3 posts
lifechanger
Options:
Share this post on:

Mary Poppins required near Clapham Junction

Postby lifechanger » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:20 pm

We are looking for our very own Mary Poppins to help with our daughter and become a member of our lovely little family. This will be a full time role from the beginning of October when our daughter will be eight months old. However, we would like our chosen nanny to do a trial day and one evening of babysitting to get acquainted with us before Mum returns to work.

We are looking for a highly experienced nanny in a sole charge, live out position, working five days a week in South West London (near Clapham Junction) who understands all the key stages of baby development.

Our perfect nanny would:

• Have a minimum experience of seven years working in London, ideally SW4, SW11 or SW18
• Have extensive experience with babies and clear knowledge of weaning and potty training
• Be CRB checked and ideally hold a level 2 or 3 childcare qualification
• Be OFSTED registered
• Have a recent First Aid qualification
• Hold a full drivers license
• Be a NON smoker
• Be able to prepare home cooked meals, using fresh ingredients and have a knowledge of nutrition
• Be fluent in English (we would welcome a nanny who has a second language)

Our nanny must be calm, cheerful and energetic. She must encourage our daughter to grow and develop on her own and keep her engaged in activities such as reading, arts and crafts. Our nanny must also be confident to take our baby to classes such as Gymboree, Monkey music and additional play groups.

The job would include standard duties of washing, ironing, mending and putting away of our daughter 's clothes as well as keeping her bedroom tidy, ensuring all toys are put away and the room kept clean and fit for use. Our nanny must take care in promoting the general health of our daughter and provide a stimulating and loving environment. The job would also entail a bit of light housework.

The perfect candidate would be happy to work as a team with my husband and I, so communication would be extremely important.

If you feel you hold these qualities and would like to join our loving family then please contact me to arrange an interview.
SingSong
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Mary Poppins required near Clapham Junction

Postby SingSong » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:05 pm

Hi there,

I am a British Nanny with 11 years childcare experience, 7 years as a sole charge nanny, an NVQ Level 3 in Early Years Childcare and Education, Pediatric 1st aid, full clean UK drivers license and own car, up to date clean CRB check and excellent contactable references. I can become Ofsted registered.

I have New born - 17 years, Live in, Live out, Overseas and Nanny share
experience. I am currently in a nanny share and have been for a year and half for 2 boys who were 5 months when the position began and are now 2 years old. I currently work in Balham so I know the area well and have extensive knowledge of all the local playgroups, libraries, one O clock clubs and all child related activities.

I am 28, fun, energetic, enthusiastic and love to play, cuddle, teach,
sing, dance, read (with different accents and voices of course) and much much more, always happy to stay late and do overtime. I am very happy to do child related house work and babysitting. I am also a very confident cook.

I am highly experienced in implementing routines, weaning, potty training, preparing children for nursery and so on.

Some of my favourite activities with children include baking, any sort of arts and crafts, swimming, running around at the park, visiting zoo's and farms and play groups and having new adventures.

Please email me for my cv at k_k1986@hotmail.com

Best wishes

Qamar
elena bogdan
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Mary Poppins required near Clapham Junction

Postby elena bogdan » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:48 am

Hi there!
My name is  Elena ,30 years old and I am nanny for almost 5years .
I am looking for a full time position ,4-5 days per week .
I am currently working for 2 lovely families ,Gabriele ,2 years old and Leo ,4years old plus Simon 3 years old and Candice 5 years old in clapham junction but unfortunately my contracts are coming to a end at the beginning of August so I am looking to find a new family to start a new beginning :)
I love children and happy to be part of their development and their fantasy world :),making them feel secure,playing funny and inventive games ,indoors or outdoors and encourage them in the arts and crafts world .
I have experience working whit children aged between 12 months to 12 years old ,ofsted registered ,CRB checked and First aid certificate .
I love cooking and baking for and whit the kids ,they really like my brownies :))
If you like to know more about me please feel free to contact me at
Elenabogdan16@gmail.com
Thank you
Elena

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.