Ad hoc holiday nanny available 28th July - 19th August

1 post
k.elllenrichmond
Options:
Share this post on:

Ad hoc holiday nanny available 28th July - 19th August

Postby k.elllenrichmond » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:41 pm

> Friendly, confident and happy young lady requiring nannying (live out) work in London (ideally Clapham/Tufnell Park/Kentish Town/Camden/Balham but I am flexible on location) during children's school holidays only. I am currently working as a Teaching Assistant and part time nanny during term time.

> I am available full time Monday - Friday and I would consider part time hours. My availability is from 28th July - 19th August 2014. Additionally in all half term and the Christmas/Easter holidays etc. I am also available for some babysitting.

> I have a clear CRB and near completion of my Ofsted registration. First Aid course completed in May 2014. Nannying Core Skills course completed March 2014.

> I have vast experience of working with children of various ages, abilities and backgrounds in a range of settings. I enjoy spending time with children, encouraging them and building their confidence and independence.

> I have provided support towards their learning in; Primary Schools, Nursery, Babysitting, volunteering in a Tanzanian School and volunteering for a Charity Youth Group. (Charity that provides social/learning opportunities for young people with disabilities). I also volunteered for 2 years with Rainbows.

> I am currently working as a nanny 2 days a week for a 3 year old boy and 5 year old girl; this involves organising fun creative activities, going to the park, cafes, exploring nature and the outdoors, reading and of course fancy dress! Meal preparation. Potty training. Pick ups and drop offs to school. I have lovely references, and am available to interview.

Please contact me at katierichmond27@gmail.com or 07760 222501

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.