Nanny/Mothers help in London available Monday-Thursday

1 post
BarboraTomankova
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny/Mothers help in London available Monday-Thursday

Postby BarboraTomankova » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:26 am

Hi there,

I'm highly responsible, organized, caring young person, 23 yo Czech, working OVER 2 YEARS IN CHILDCARE IN UK.

I look for ASAP new family - live out - to work part time, ideally 2-4 days per week in London.

Just finished working in family in Finchley where i stayed for 6 months, 30 hours/per week, looked after 16 months old boy and sometimes of his older siblings 5 yo and 7 yo as well. SHARED CHARGE with mum, playing with 16 months old, taking to park, changing nappies, cooking meal for him,..

My another childcare experience was last year (03/2013-12/2013) in South London-West Norwood, took care of 2yo sweet girl around 45h/week.
SOLE CHARGE, arranging playdates, dancing, swimming classes, reading, singing, crafts, baking, teaching alphabet, numbers, colours, cooking nutrition meals, changing nappies, potty training,hygiene,...).

Before I worked as an au pair in east London - Chingford, looked after 8 yo boy around 25-30h/week from 03/2012-03/2013
SOLE CHARGE, school runs, homework supervision, make sure he's got everything ready for his school, washing, ironing his clothes, housekeeping, cooking family meals.

I do not have really experince with babies but I would love to have!
I've got the first aid training for baby and child and I'm willing to get my CRB check and get registered with OFSTEDĀ if required.
I used to play to piano for 8 years so I could teach the basics of the piano play if interested as well.

Look forward to your response.

Kind regards,

Barbora

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.