Babysitter available in the Clapham area

1 post
Emily254
Options:
Share this post on:

Babysitter available in the Clapham area

Postby Emily254 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:51 pm

Hi

My name is Emily and I am a 26 year old working in the City, but I am looking for some extra babysitting work in the Clapham area. I live near Clapham Junction and so can easily get to the Battersea, Balham, and Wandsworth areas.

I have over 10 years experience looking after children. I began babysitting for three boys who were 5, 3 and 2 months old, mainly in the evenings, although in university holidays I looked after all three boys 2 or 3 days a week. I also used to babysit children at their school on an ad hoc basis, and I have an 9 year old sister who I look after on a regular basis.

After graduating, I was a nanny for a 10 year old girl and 13 year old boy for 7 months before travelling and then starting full time work. I was CRB checked for this role.

I occasionally babysit for a couple of families in London but it would be great to get more regular work.

I am available any weekday evening from 6pm, and at any time on weekends.

I look forward to hearing from you, and am happy to give you any more information you may need, or contact details for references.

Many Thanks

Emily
emilyduhig@hotmail.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.