Part time nanny wanted, 3 days a week, Wandsworth

3 posts
ClareSchifa
Options:
Share this post on:

Part time nanny wanted, 3 days a week, Wandsworth

Postby ClareSchifa » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:25 am

Part time live-out nanny required for charge of two boys, one 4 1/2 year old and one currently 6 months. Workdays would be Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, approximately 7.30am to 7pm. Some flexibility would be helpful for the occasions when I may need to swap a work day.

The ideal candidate will have nanny experience of children at school age and babies. We would expect you to be energetic, down to earth, professional but with a fun approach to caring for and nurturing our children at a period of change for both as our eldest starts school and I shall be returning to work after maternity leave at the end of September.

Responsibilities include:

- Physical care and safety of our children on a day to day basis.
- Taking and collecting our eldest to and from school.
- Helping with reading and homework after school.
- Preparing and providing well balanced meals, including continuing the weaning process of our baby.
- Keeping the children’s bedrooms tidy
- Washing and ironing the children’s clothes
- Attending classes and playgroups with our baby

We are looking for someone to start early September to give time to settle in before I return to work. Both boys are happy and very we'll behaved children and we are looking for someone who is loving, eager and enthusiastic to engage our children. We would expect you to be CRB checked, OFSTED registered, or willing to register, with a full driving license.

We would also require baby sitting from time to time.

The position is based in Wansdworth, SW18.

Salary commensurate with the experience needed to fulfill such a role.
MONIKA M
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Part time nanny wanted, 3 days a week, Wandsworth

Postby MONIKA M » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:41 pm

Dear Parents!
My Name is Monika I am caring ,fun, punctual ,organised and very patient.
I am looking for a 3/4 days sole charge position in a nanny share with my own son who is age 10 months.
I have 5 years of experience and good reference
I love working with children and am very resourceful when it comes to entertaining them.
I have lots of experience in South West London and have a good knowledge of what activities and groups there are locally.

I have many experience looking after 2 or more children under the age 5,and am confident that bringing my son to work with me not affect my ability to look after your children in any way.

I have all the necessary equipment to look after 2 young children eg
double buggy , highchair etc.

Paediatric First Aid
UK Driving License ( Clean Record)
Common Core Skills Training
Ofsted Registered
CRB checked

I would like to start work from September or if is necessary can be ASAP

If you like my profile get in touch with me.
Thank you
sunshine31
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Part time nanny wanted, 3 days a week, Wandsworth

Postby sunshine31 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:11 pm

Hello...my name is Ivana and I come from Slovakia....I'm a nanny for past 10 years in London.i ave plenty of experience with newborn or older children.i hold paediatric first aid,crb,common core skills certificate,children safety certificate and first aid essential certificate....I have clean driving license....at the moment I'm working as a temporary nanny in nanny share with 4 children (4,4,2,2)... I'm available to start ASAP.....please feel free to get in touch and I could send you my cv and references.....ivana

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.