Monday Nanny or/and babysitter Available!!!

2 posts
Inabina
Options:
Share this post on:

Monday Nanny or/and babysitter Available!!!

Postby Inabina » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:54 pm

Dear Parents,

I am a nanny with over 12 years of experience caring for children in age range from 8 months to 13 years old. I am Ofsted registered therefore I have a valid first aid and DBS. I have a Diploma in Childhood and Youth Studies and I will earn BA (Honours) in Childhood and Youth Studies this autumn.

I am a very creative and self-motivated person who is emotionally mature; possess high energy levels and ability to develop close relationships with both children and families. I am able to work to an excellent standard under considerable pressure. I enjoy spending my time outdoors, taking children to variety activities, supporting their development through imaginary play, messy play, nature play and art and crafts. I am able to manage challenging behaviors as well as follow routines that the family already have in place.

I currently work 4 days a week in Earlsfield (SW18) and I am looking for additional work on Mondays or/and additional babysitting.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me via email nowakos@hotmail.com
CV and references available upon request

Kind Regards,
Justyna
Inabina
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Monday Nanny or/and babysitter Available!!!

Postby Inabina » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:55 pm

:D

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.