LOOKING family to liveout nanny fulltime by end of September

1 post
sabrina franza
Options:
Share this post on:

LOOKING family to liveout nanny fulltime by end of September

Postby sabrina franza » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 pm

Hello everyone! I'm Sabrina and I'm 24 years old, I come from Italy, where I currently live and are looking for a family in London who needs a live out nanny and full-time; I have graduated from the institute for social services and these have been five years full of teachings especially about the children and their needs and always thanks to the school I had the opportunity to experience two nursery of my city where I practiced closely with educators and I have taken care of children from 6 months to 3 years of age. I also recently played the course for the PBLS - pediatric basic life support at the Italian Red Cross. I consider myself a person cheerful, with desire to do and be responsible, love children and being with them because they always have a lot to teach us. In general, my hobbies are reading, astronomy, travel and the sea, football, cinema. I strongly wish to have this experience, also to improve my English and discover a new culture. I would love to find a family ..I am available from the end of September .. THANK YOU for your attention ... a greeting and kisses. Sabrina

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.