Experienced Nanny Available Mondays and Tuesdays

2 posts
beataka23
Options:
Share this post on:

Experienced Nanny Available Mondays and Tuesdays

Postby beataka23 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:11 pm

Dear Parents,

I am qualified, experienced and Ofsted registered nanny with a BA degree in Education, Common Core Skills and Knowledge in Childcare certificate, Paediatric First Aid Certificate, DBS check. In addition to my qualification I have over 5 years experience in caring and looking after children. I had the opportunity to work with children’s from 10 months old to 8 yrs old, including looking after twins and their older brother. My last position involved looking after nearly 2 year old boy. I am loving, affectionate and patient with children also extremely creative, enthusiastic and hard working person. I have a lot of experience organising stimulating, educational and enjoyable activities to aid development, such as baking, reading, arts and crafts, singing, trips out eg. playgroups, park, swimming pool, library as well as initiating and organising playdates. I cook healthy varied homemade food, I am excellent at keeping the house in tidy condition, always happy to do the laundry or empty the dishwasher.

I am young, active, super healthy person that has no other commitments, very flexible and always there to help if needed. I hold DBS check and can provide glowing references.

I am hoping to find a long-term role to settle down with a lovely family.
iamemmas
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Experienced Nanny Available Mondays and Tuesdays

Postby iamemmas » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:10 pm

Dear beataka23

I was thrilled to see your lovely post saying that you are available on Mondays and Tuesdays as a nanny. We have 2 wonderful boys (3 years old and 5 months old) and are looking for someone to help out 2 days a week for the next 4 months. In January we would be looking for a full-time nanny, as I plan to go back to work. We are a fun, flexible family based in Clapham and would love to hear from you if you are interested.

thanks

Emma

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.