Nanny House-Keeper Recommended

2 posts
GGA
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny House-Keeper Recommended

Postby GGA » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:17 pm

I would like to recommend my amazing nanny housekeeper, Melfy (available for Wednesdays only), to anyone looking for help with childcare and/or cleaning. Melfy has been working for us every Wednesday for the last 9 months (she has been working for a family for the last four years Mon-Tues and Thurs-Friday with excellent references as well) and we were delighted with her. Melfy is originally from Bolivia so Spanish is her main language. She is incredibly caring, reliable, responsible, hard-working and organized. My children are very fond of her and we are very sorry to let her go (I am going back to work full time and I need someone Mon-Friday.) If you are looking for a nanny-house keeper for Wednesdays, please do get in touch with her on 07863 798039. I can’t recommend Melfy highly enough, and would be very happy to talk to anyone who would like a more detailed reference. Guadalupe 0752 847 7191
Last edited by GGA on Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SISW
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny House-Keeper Recommended

Postby SISW » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:27 pm

Hello, Guadalupe,

I am interested in your recommendation for your nanny/housekeeper. We live in Balham and are looking for a housekeeper. We do not have any children yet, so it would be a housekeeping job only. We are looking for someone meticulous and hard-working. Do you think she'd be interested for 4 hours on Wednesdays (possibly every other Wednesday)? We would love to give her a trial.

Kind regards,
Sarah

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.