looking for a job as au pair

2 posts
zofiajanik
Options:
Share this post on:

looking for a job as au pair

Postby zofiajanik » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:00 pm

Hello! My name is Zofia, I'm 22 years old. I'm from Poland, Cracov.

This year I graduated nursing at Collegium Medicum Jagiellnonian Univercity. I want to do master degree next year, but now I have break year, because i want to learn English. My dream is to speak English well. I learned 12 years at school but I had no opportunity to use it.

I want to find a job as a au pair (live in if possible)I love children, I have 5 sisters and 3 brothers. I was also babysitter for 2 years - I took care of a boy since he was nine moths. Several times a week I help my sister who has 4 children. And I very often babysit children part time.

I am looking for nice family to live with, wich is open to accept that i still learn English.
I can start at october.
I am a friendly and responsible person.
Non smoker.
zofiajanik
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: looking for a job as au pair

Postby zofiajanik » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:29 pm

Hello! My name is Zofia, I'm 22 years old. I'm from Poland, Cracov.

This year I graduated nursing at Collegium Medicum Jagiellnonian Univercity. I want to do master degree next year, but now I have break year, because i want to learn English. My dream is to speak English well. I learned 12 years at school but I had no opportunity to use it.

I want to find a job as a au pair (live in if possible)I love children, I have 5 sisters and 3 brothers. I was also babysitter for 2 years - I took care of a boy since he was nine moths. Several times a week I help my sister who has 4 children. And I very often babysit children part time.

I am looking for nice family to live with, in London, wich is open to accept that i still learn English.
I can start at october.
I am a friendly and responsible person.
Non smoker.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.