Nanny wanted SW11

2 posts
corkek
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny wanted SW11

Postby corkek » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:10 pm

I'm looking for a 4 day a week nanny (8am until 7pm with Wednesdays off) starting as soon as possible. I have two lovely, energetic boys aged 3 years and 18 months. The 3 year old goes to a pre-school nursery every afternoon. We live just off Battersea Rise in Clapham Junction (a 5 minute walk from the station). I would like someone with lots of childcare experience, looking for a long term position with a genuine affection for children who enjoys organising lots of fun activities for the boys. Duties will include keeping them entertained, shopping for their food, cooking for them, doing their laundry, light housework (we have a cleaner 2 mornings a week), bath-time and occasional babysitting. Please send me your CV, references and pay expectations to cecorke@gmail.com if interested.
Thanks
Kate
Kaz45
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny wanted SW11

Postby Kaz45 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:51 am

Hi I'm a qualified nursery nurse and I'm looking for work as a nanny if you are interested please email me and I will send you my c.v I've only just started to use this site so not sure how to attach my email . Thanks Karen

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.