experienced nanny available

2 posts
Anna85*
Options:
Share this post on:

experienced nanny available

Postby Anna85* » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:42 pm

Dear Parents,

My name is Anna, I am a 29yr old Czech I am living in South Wimbledon, Merton.

I work mainly on a sole charge basis and I have 8,5 yrs childcare experience with children aged from 0- 8yrs old including four sets of twins. ( UK and AU)
I have loads of writen references, I have three families as a friends on FB so i have no problem to arange interview through skype with any of them.

I am looking ideally for family with small children babies toddlers as I have loads of experiences with them. I would like to work full time or full day so I could fit more families in one week. I can start from October.

I am very responsible, reliable, trustworthy, active, loving and well organized.
I love my job and I absolutely enjoy working with children, teaching them new things about everyday life, stimulating them and keeping them happy, entertained, and safe.
I plan their days suitable to their mood. And I always encouradge them in what they like.
I love to spend lots of time out and about with them, taking them to playgroups, arranging play dates, trips to parks, playgrounds, library, reading books, teaching them new things and doing some crafts and cooking on rainy days.
I can also do light house work such as tidying up after cooking, stacking/unstacking the dishwasher, tidying up after the children etc.

I did a course in the Czech Republic for carers of children 3-15 years old, including First Aid, child development, psychology and spent three weeks practising this knowledge at a nursery.

I am happy to renew my Ofsted Registration, and get a current CRB check donne and First Aid .
I can provide fantastic references from my previous employers ( UK and Australia )

I have good English and a passion for children and I enjoy my work.
I am not a driver but active person.

If you are interested please don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you.
Kind regards, Anna
Lucasta
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: experienced nanny available

Postby Lucasta » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:40 am

Hi Anna,

We are a british family based by Clapham North tube. We have 4 children (aged 1-8). 3 are at school from 8.30-4, but there is a toddler at home all day. We're looking for a full time, live out, nanny/mothers help, to start over the next couple of weeks. If you're interested please get back to me. I will need written refs please.

Thanks,
Lucasta

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.