SW11 childminder - available Dec/Jan

2 posts
emibt4
Share this post on:

SW11 childminder - available Dec/Jan

Postby emibt4 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:48 pm

I am an Ofsted registered Childminder with two girls (5 & 3) and we are looking for someone to join us in our adventures. We love painting, cooking, messy play, dressing up, trains, dinosaurs, music & dancing, gardening, reading/ stories and going to the park, playground, library, stay and plat clubs, scooting and going on play dates amongst other things. I encourage the children to learn through purposeful play (following the EYFS guidelines) and aim to help them grow in confidence and independence at each stage of their development.

We live in a 3 bedroom house with a small garden, located just off Lavender Hill, so we have easy access to both Clapham Common and Battersea Park as well as the Latchmere centre and other local amenities.

I have been childminder for over 2 years and have experience of looking after children of all ages, from babies all the way through to school age+. I became a childminder for several reasons; the most important being that I have always wanted to work with children and once I had my own, I want to take a proactive role in their development and education. This is something I believe in passionately and wish to share with other children too, as an extension of my own family.

Other than the direct experience of bringing up my own children, I have also completed the Wandsworth Council Homebased Care Course, a Paediatric First Aid Course and have been CRB checked and registered with Ofsted.

If you are interested in finding out more, or coming to meet us, please PM me.
applepip
Share this post on:

Re: SW11 childminder - available Dec/Jan

Postby applepip » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:29 pm

Hi ya,

I have a 17 months old girl, we live on Nansen Road (off Lavender Hill). Will be good we can meet up for a coffee if you are free this week.

How many children are you currently taking care of? How much for a day rate?

Thank you.

Linna