I’m Erica, 37 years old, professional nanny with 3 years’ experience in UK, who loves toddlers, reliable, kind, well-organised, punctual, tidy and hard work person.
1. Brazilian born / Spanish family with passport, legally authorised to work in the UK EU
2. Experience with babies from 6 months to 8 years old
3. good credential skill and formation
4. non smoker
5. non driver
6. good cook, daily help and tidy up, laundry, carrying out occasional errands
7. First Aid and CRB, willing to be Ofsted
8. Living in Stockwell SW9 (10’ Clapham Common) very well placed
9. English, Portuguese and Spanish language
10. Volunteer animal caregiver
11. Be able to travel
12. Available NOW for casual mornings 7am to 2pm
13. Available in 30 days (notice) for full time position
14. My salary expectation is £10 nph
I'm current working locally in Clapham for a lovely family, weekdays as part time after school live out, looking after two adorable boys 6 and 2 years (4.5y and 6 months when I started). Very familiar with the parks, groups and activities in the area.
Unfortunately, I started looking for a new position because the cost of living is very high and I have struggled to survive, so, I need a full time position, minimal 35 hours per week, while I do not find this job, I'm open to help your family in the morning.
References are available upon request and after the interview in person.
If interested, ask me for my full CV by email, if you have a different offer, please get in touch.
I hope hear from you soon.