Wanted / needed: Part time Nanny / Au Pair

3 posts
Mellymell123
Options:
Share this post on:

Wanted / needed: Part time Nanny / Au Pair

Postby Mellymell123 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:08 pm

Hi Nappy Valley community,

We live in Clapham Old Town and are looking for an after school nanny / Au Pair to pick up our two boys ( 6 and 8 years old) from Thomas's School, Clapham from 3.30pm, bring them home (25 mins walk across Clapham Common). Occasional evening babysitting and morning drop off will be required depending on candidate's availability.

Period: Mid Jan - August 2015
Days: Monday to Friday from 3:30 to 7:00 pm.
Pay: competitive

We are looking for somone who is fun, organized, enthusiastic and sensible. This would be a perfect job for somone who might work in the morning or is studying. There is a room available if the candidate wanted to live in.

Do not hesitate to contact me by email if you are interested.
Hugo_Role Models
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Wanted / needed: Part time Nanny / Au Pair

Postby Hugo_Role Models » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:45 am

Hello Mellymell123,

We may be able to help.

We provide ad hoc and part-time childcare and have tons of Role Models doing exactly what you're looking for (a lot of them are male if your boys would prefer that).

The concept of Role Models is to find talented, enthusiastic and dynamic people who are skilled in either sport, music, art, drama or schoolwork support - so we can match them to the interests of your children. The majority are teachers, musicians, artists or actors. I've attached Angus's profile as an example.

All our Role Models are DBS checked, reference checked and have plenty of childcare experience. Have a look on our website for more information - http://www.rolemodels.me

Do get in touch if you'd like to discuss with me or any of our current clients.

All the best,
Hugo

(Hugo@rolemodels.me / 07825 598344)
LucieBK
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Wanted / needed: Part time Nanny / Au Pair

Postby LucieBK » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:26 pm

I sent you an email :)
Thank you

Lucie

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.