Italian Au-Pair Nanny - January/March 2015

5 posts
Noruwee
Options:
Share this post on:

Italian Au-Pair Nanny - January/March 2015

Postby Noruwee » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:16 pm

Dear Family,

my name is Anna, and I’m a 20 year-old female Italian girl. I live in Rome, a city that I love so much, full of history, art and culture. I’m proud to live in Italy, although we’re living a fighting period because of many injustices, especially in working areas and bad-functioning bureaucracy.
I studied Arts and Architecture at the High School of Arts, and I’m currently trying to follow my dream: become a good actress and a dubber. I don’t even know if you are aware of this amazing profession, because most of the films are in English, and they don’t need to be dubbed in your country: a dubber is an actor which ‘lends’ his voice, records it and then replaces another actor’s voice on the original soundtrack. It’s a fantastic job, I love it!

I come from a family of 7: my parents, Simone and Monica, and my four brothers. I’m the eldest. My dad is 44 and he is a geologist, but he currently works as a secretary in a firm of lawyers. My mum is 45, she worked as a Montessori teacher, and now she’s an housewife. My brothers are, in order: Tommaso 19, Maria 16, Caterina 13 and Marco 10. We also have a lovely cat, named Ezio.

My first language is, of course, Italian, and I am still learning English. I understand it very well, even if I still have some insecurities in writing and speaking: I’m pretty sure that I just need some field practice! I started learning English in primary school, and it was also the language of instruction in the secondary school I attended. I’d like to attend the University of Language and Foreign Cultures, in 2016. I am aware that learning a language within a classroom context is by itself incomplete, so, I feel that a cultural immersion would do me a lot of good. For this reason, I would very much like to find a nice family to live with and work for in London.

When it comes to child care experience, we can say that I have looked after children all my life! In both formal and informal contexts. I worked with many families, with all numbers of sons and daughters, and all the ages. I love children: if my dream to become a dubber will not have a happy ending, I’ll for sure find something that would make me have to do with children. I love doing everything with them: singing, dancing, playing games, drawing, tell them stories and so much more.

As for me, I’m a very simple girl. First of all, I’m Catholic, and I care very much about my Faith. I enjoy being outdoors and meeting friends, visiting new places, reading, drawing and singing. I am a big fan of Doctor Who and BBC Sherlock… I go crazy for those tv shows! I also enjoy rainy days, a good cup of tea, going out for walks, writing when I’m inspired, listening good music and cooking. I love cooking, I’d love to cook some Italian food and cakes for you!
I am looking for a family that would be happy to have me stay with and work for them for at least 1 months and a maximum of 3 months. I’d love looking after children aged between 0 and 4 years, but I’m very flexible. Also, I’d prefer to have working hours that would allow me to attend religious services (I am a Neocathecumenal Way follower). The only things I ask are some freetime to visit London city, study a little and meet new friends; also, I’d like to be sure that you're nice and we both can find benefits thanks to this lovely experience, and you’ll treat me like a member of the family. I'd like to have at least a video-call with you and a more direct contact to know you well, before coming. I would be so happy if I could have the opportunity to speak with you, to answer whatever questions you may have about me or my childcare experiences to learn more about your family, your interests and to know more about what you expect from the au pair arrangement.
Thank you so much for your consideration!

I look forward to hearing from you.
Best Wishes,
Anna.

Please just e-mail contact.
Noruwee
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Italian Au-Pair Nanny - January/March 2015

Postby Noruwee » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:39 am

Still looking!
I can stay maximum 4 months now that I spoke to my University's secretary!
Noruwee
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Noruwee » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:08 pm

Up!~
Noruwee
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Noruwee » Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:40 pm

Up! :D
Noruwee
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Noruwee » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:13 am

Still looking!
https://merrygoround.club/
http://www.abbevillenannies.co.uk/home/
https://www.mathnasium.co.uk/clapham
https://www.345nurseryschool.com/
https://www.nightingalemontessori.co.uk/

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.