Au pair plus or live in nanny

3 posts
mammamia!
Options:
Share this post on:

Au pair plus or live in nanny

Postby mammamia! » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:10 pm

We are a fun, relaxed family in London. Mum and dad, work full time.
We have two lovely and polite children, they turned 4 and 6 in the summer.

We are looking for an enthusiastic individual that can become part of the family. This role could offer a nursery worker or an au pair the opportunity to move into nannying.

We expect the candidate to start at 7am, give breakfast and get the kids ready for school, drop off is at 8.30. Typically pick up is at 3.30 pm, homework once at home, followed by dinner and bath routine.
We can supplement the homework with tutoring if necessary.
The role accommodates for plenty of time to study for childcare courses or learn English.

The candidate will be responsible for:

Provide well balanced and nutritious meals appropriate to the needs of the children
Clean and tidy the nursery, kids bedrooms, playroom and the accommodation provided
Wash and iron the kids clothes and organise all the school kits appropriately
Accommodation: own room and bathroom and very large living room with TV and wi-fi.
Matthis
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Au pair plus or live in nanny

Postby Matthis » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:47 pm

Dear parents,

My name is Matthis and I am interested in your job offer.
I am 18 years old and I have my First Aid Certificate. I live Putney.
I am a fun-loving, mature and reliable young man and I can offer you my experience to look after your children as I often take care of my young cousins (2-6 y.o).
Thanks to my father’s job as a Chef, I have inherited his passion for cooking therefore can offer you this skill if needed.
Also, as I am French, I could contribute to your children’s intellectual development by teaching them the language with songs or any other basic techniques.
I am available now.
Should require further details, please don’t hesitate to contact me (07425206520).

Best Regards.
sanaa
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Au pair plus or live in nanny

Postby sanaa » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:41 am

Hi
My name is Sana and I'm 20 years old. I'd love to be your future aupair if the role still is available. I currently work as a teacher in kindergarten in Sweden. I would be happy to come to London if the interview must be held in person.
I'd love to hear back from you. :)

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.