I’m Erica, 37 years old, professional nanny with 3 years’ experience in UK, who loves toddlers, reliable, kind, well-organised, punctual, tidy and hard work person.
1. Brazilian born / Spanish family with passport, legally authorised to work in the UK EU
2. Experience with babies from 6 months to 8 years old
3. good credential skill and formation
4. non smoker
5. non driver
6. good cook, daily help and tidy up, laundry, carrying out occasional errands, homework and all duties necessary.
7. First Aid and CRB up to date, willing to be Ofsted if required.
8. Living in Stockwell SW9 (10’ Clapham Common) very well placed and very familiar with the parks, groups and activities in the area.
9. English, Portuguese and Spanish language.
10. Volunteer animal caregiver, love animals
11. Be able to travel
12. Be able to swimming
13. Available NOW for casual mornings 7am to 2pm
14. Available in 30 days (notice) for full time position
15. My salary expectation is negotiable and I'm open to do nanny share.
I'm current working locally in Clapham for a lovely family, weekdays as part time after school live out, looking after two adorable boys 6 and 2 years (4.5y and 6 months when I started).
Unfortunately, I started looking for a new position because the cost of living is very high and I have struggled to survive, so, I need a full time position, minimal 35 hours per week, while I do not find this job, I'm open to help your family in the mornings, evenings or weekends.
When I started looking for a job, I found a nice family and I'm helping them 2 mornings per week, with a baby boy 7 months in Bathersea.
References are available upon request and after the interview in person.
If interested, ask me for my full CV by email, if you have a different offer, please get in touch.
I hope hear from you soon.