3 day a week nanny job

3 posts
EastHillMum
Options:
Share this post on:

3 day a week nanny job

Postby EastHillMum » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:18 am

We are a friendly, warm and outgoing family with two daughters (aged 3 and 1) living off East Hill in Wandsworth, SW18.

Our recently hired nanny has had an accident on her holiday, so we are looking again for an experienced and caring 3 day a week nanny to have sole charge of our daughters starting between now until early February.

Working hours will be 8 am to 6:15 pm, Monday - Wednesday.

Our ideal nanny will have the following credentials:
- 3+ years’ experience of having sole-charge for two young children
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- OFSTED registered (preferred, not essential)
- Recently CRB checked
- Current First Aid qualification
- Right to work in UK

I look forward to hearing from you.
ewii
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: 3 day a week nanny job

Postby ewii » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:22 pm

Hello:)

My name is Evelina and I'm currently looking for a new live out position. As my family I work for now decided to move back to Sweden. I've 4 years experience with both new borns, toddlers and children. If this sounds interesting I would be very happy to hear from you and we could discuss more.

Kind regards
Evelina lindqvist
furzedown nanny
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: 3 day a week nanny job

Postby furzedown nanny » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:01 pm

hiya my name is hayley I came across your post and am very intrested in the job I can start whenever you need me to as I have just finished a position with a family as of today. I am fully english and I am registered with ofsted aswell. I have a full DBS check and I have completed my first aid course too. I have experience from 8 months old to 8 years old. I have also sent you my CV to have a look over thank you so much and hope to hear from you!
Hayley