After-school nanny required from Feb 1st

2 posts
monaco
Share this post on:

After-school nanny required from Feb 1st

Postby monaco » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:52 am

After school nanny required 4 days a week from 16:00 to 19:00 to collect and supervise our 7 years old daughter after school.
We may be able to accommodate the number of days up or down by one day for the right candidate.
One evening a week will be late work (ie until 20:00) or evening baby-sitting.

This is an ideal position for a gap year student, a student with the right university classes schedule, or a teacher assistant looking for extra hours.

A genuine interest in children and a flexible attitude is more important to us than many years of experience. You will though have to demonstrate that you have had experience looking after children in some capacity. We will also ask for references.

Living in South West London is an essential criteria.

Our daughter is a lovely girl who is easy to look after and previous nannies have found us to be a friendly family !

Additional hours may be available for babysitting, covering occasional other afternoons and full days in school holidays if possible.

If you are interested please send me a private message with your CV.

Many thanks
For stylish family holiday ideas, visit http://fromthepoolside.com
Hugo_Role Models
Share this post on:

Re: After-school nanny required from Feb 1st

Postby Hugo_Role Models » Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:10 pm

Dear Monaco,

We may be able to help.

We provide ad hoc and part-time childcare for positions similar to the role you are looking to fill.

The concept of Role Models is to find talented enthusiastic and dynamic people who are skilled in either sport, music, art, drama or schoolwork support – so we can match them to the interests of your children. The majority are teachers, musicians, artists or actors. I’ve added Brooklyn’s profile below as an example of a Role Model who is currently doing a Tues / Wed / Thurs after-school pick up role from 3-7pm with a 3 & 6 year old.

All our Role Models are DBS checked, reference checked and have plenty of childcare experience. Have a look on our website for more information – http://www.rolemodels.me

Do get in touch if you’d like to discuss with me or any of our current clients.

All the best,
Hugo

(Hugo@rolemodels.me / 07825 598344)

Brooklyn is originally from Australia (but you wouldn’t guess that talking to her). She grew up in South East Asia and has also lived in New York City!

Brooklyn has a lot of experience with children, she is the eldest of twins and triplets; has been a children’s party entertainer in Hong Kong; for the past few years has lead a summer drama school in Dorset; and is a qualified teacher for the London Academy of Music & Dramatic Art (LAMDA). She is now finishing her MA in Music Theatre from the Royal Central School of Speech and Drama. Prior to this she obtained a BA (1st) in Acting and Global Theatre from Regent’s University. Needless to say she loves being around creative people with lots of energy, and as children are the most imaginative; she really enjoys working with them.

She has studied music (she plays the flute) and various forms of dance. However drama is where her skills and passion really lie - but she does make a mean batch of cookies! These are a tasty treat once homework is done. This is not to say sports are not her thing, Brooklyn loves netball, horse-riding and ice skating.

Brooklyn’s Role Model is her Nana; this is who Brooklyn hopes to be like in the distant future (not too soon though). Nana has a loving nature, is a great cook and is central to the community in which she lives.
Attachments
Photo 2.png
Photo 2.png (154.24 KiB) Viewed 176 times