Full Time Nanny Avaliable July 2015

1 post
Steph_Wills
Options:
Share this post on:

Full Time Nanny Avaliable July 2015

Postby Steph_Wills » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:10 pm

Hi, my name is Steph, I'm 27 and currently work for a family in Earlsfield, but sadly come the end of June the 2 year old little girl will be going to nursery. I have 6 years experience and my qualifications are; Level 2 and 3 in Childcare, CRB (currently renewing), first aid trained, food hygiene and safeguarding. My aim is to become a nursery school teacher. I speak fluent English, but no other language. I live in wandsworth but do not mind travelling; Battersea, Northcote area and earlsfield.
My current role includes; preparing meals, activities, playdates, attending classes, days out and preparing young ones for nursery school.
I am a committed nanny with great references. I like to form a bond with both parents and children, and work hard following any instructions for diet or routine.
I am flexible with reasonable hours. I currently work 7:30-5/6pm Mon-Thurs.
I am looking for a family with similar hours who needs full time or part time like I am doing now. I am also open to negotiating hours per day. I have experience with new-born to 4 year olds.
I know it is early to put myself out there but will be willing to start straight away (meaning on a part time basis) as a nanny share if required.
I have certificates and references at hand if you wish to see. I can email or give you the contact details.
If I sound at all appealing to your childcare needs please do not hesitate to drop me an email starbuck.williams@googlemail.com or text message 07710150595.