8-1 Mon to Fri nanny

2 posts
Lex76
Options:
Share this post on:

8-1 Mon to Fri nanny

Postby Lex76 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:24 pm

Hi

I have two boys (2 years old and 3 months old) and I'd like help from 8am to 1pm Monday to Friday. The older boy goes to nursery Mon and Wed so if you can only do Tues, Thurs and Fri please reply too.

I am a stay at home mum so you need to be happy to be in the house at the same time as me! It won't be any cleaning included but there may be a few chores to do as well (eg hanging the childrens washing out or changing their bed linen). Someone creative who likes doing arty/crafty type things would be good too.

We live just off Northcote Road. To start immediately.

Thanks!
Paigevalentine
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: 8-1 Mon to Fri nanny

Postby Paigevalentine » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:36 pm

Hello,
My name is Paige and I am a 21 year old experienced nanny.

I am currently working as an after school nanny for two lovely girls aged 6 and 8 in SW11 and am looking for a morning position.

I have lots of experience with working with children of all ages from a little as 2 months; I also have past experience in food preparation/cooking of well balanced and healthy meals as I worked as a cook for 2 years.
I am a fun-loving, organised, hardworking and trustworthy person with a very creative, arty, active and fun side too!

If you are interested and would like to see my cv and excellent references please don't hesitate to contact with me on
- 07947362219 or paige.knell@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.