Fantastic nanny required to look after two toddlers in SW11

2 posts
nannyshareSW116
Options:
Share this post on:

Fantastic nanny required to look after two toddlers in SW11

Postby nannyshareSW116 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:51 am

We are two families looking for a loving, patient, fun, intelligent and reliable nanny to look after a 13 month old boy and a 19 month old girl.

You will need to be calm and creative, and have the ability and dedication to look after and develop our growing children. Responsibilities will include playing and interacting with the two children, preparing healthy meals for them, putting them down for nap times, attending playgroups and baby classes, arranging play dates, going for walks and doing outdoor activities. Looking after their laundry etc and tidying up after them.

We are two happy families living just off Northcote Road (our houses are one street apart) and the two children get on really well. We have been doing a very successful nanny share for the past four months but sadly our lovely nanny is returning to Australia unexpectedly.

The nanny share is for 3 days a week (Mon - Weds) and then for two days (Thurs - Fri) you will have sole charge of the little girl. Hours will be 7.45am - 6.45pm Mon - Weds and 8.00am – 6.45pm on Thurs and Fri 8.00am – 5.15pm with also some flexibility to work evenings.

Requirements
• Previous experience with toddlers
• Experience with nanny share arrangements
• DBS checked
• At least 2 good recent quality checkable references
• OFSTED registered
• Fluent English
• Up to date First Aid
• Legally permitted to work in UK
• Non smoker
• Available asap

Your salary will be commensurate to your experience.

TO APPLY: Please send: (1) Your CV; (2) A recent photograph; (3) Your salary expectations; (4) Anything else you think would be useful.
Letyhs
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Fantastic nanny required to look after two toddlers in S

Postby Letyhs » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:35 pm

Hello families
My name is Leticia. I'm a 24 years old Spanish girl. I studied 'English teacher for children' and I'm currently working as an extra activities English teacher in the afternoons. As the job is only few hours per week and it's not enough I decided that I want to come back to London.

I have experience with children:
- During my practices at school 2 months with children between 3 and 12 years old.
- One year as an Au Pair in Surrey taking care of a 18 months old boy. Being with him from 8 am till 6pm Monday to Friday. Going to play-groups, parks, arranging play-dates, cooking for him and playing all kind of games. I did also teach him to speak English because his parents are Polish and he couldn't say a word.
- After this, I moved to London with another lovely family to take care of their two boys (3 and 4 years old). Dropping and picking them from nursey and school, cooking for them aswell, helping them with their homework ...
- During that time I was also doing some babysits to different families some evenings and sometimes on Saturdays morning.
- I also works on different punctual events in Spain as Christmas, School holidays ... I prepare different kind of activities/games for children of all ages on different academies.
- I used to take care of my little cousins also during the summers.

I'm not OFSTED registered but you could talk with the families I have been working for. I really think the most important to work with children is to love them snd enjoy the time with them. I love to see how tgey learn and have with me. They can always change my grey days with their smiles.

If you think I can be the person you are looking for or need to know more about me, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks in advance
Leticia

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.