Looking for a live out au pair job.

3 posts
michellee1234
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for a live out au pair job.

Postby michellee1234 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:32 pm

Hello im Michelle I'm 22 and I currently live in Okehampton Devon. I am looking for a live out job as me and my best friend are looking to move to London soon. I have 8 years of looking after my nieces and nephews as well as family friends children. They range in ages from 1 to 8. I love taking them for days out or if the weather's bad I love to do arts and crafts. I have a full clean driving licence. I had sole charges of the children and enjoyed making up games for us to play. I am very reliable,fun, very good at timekeeping. I may not be as experienced as others but I have a lot of love to give. I hope to hear from you soon.

Michelle
Ajk789
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for a live out au pair job.

Postby Ajk789 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:33 pm

Hi Michelle

I'm looking for someone to pick up my son from school everyday at 3.15pm and then stay with him until I return from work at 6pm. Some cleaning/tidying would aslo be involved.

Let me know if your interested and feel free to drop me a text or call.

Thanks

Amera
andreamcnamara
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for a live out au pair job.

Postby andreamcnamara » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:56 am

Hi Michelle,

I am looking for a live in / live out au pair to help with a 7,6,5 year old living in Wandsworth (SW18) area to start mid March for three months if you are interested. Would need you to drive our car for school runs / school clubs etc. Please call Andrea McNamara on 07901 670528. Thanks

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.