Live in nanny available on March

1 post
Cristina Luzón
Options:
Share this post on:

Live in nanny available on March

Postby Cristina Luzón » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:11 pm

Dear families,

My name is Cristina, i'm 28 years old and currently i'm living in Barcelona.
I'm a patient, caring, happy, trustworthy, eager to learn, responsible and practical person who loves to show the wonders of this world to the little ones. I love to read anything related with science, live music, watch series and movies, bake yummy cakes and spend time with my family and friends among other things.

Currently i'm a physics student from the University of Barcelona, besides i'm a technician in child education with further experience in the field and i'm studying for being a Spanish teacher as well. I used to work in a nursery located in Barcelona(I was in charge of the 0-1 babies class), i have nanny(taking care of a bright 2 years old girl and teaching her spanish), au pair(taking care of two adorable girls aged 2 and 5 in London)and babysitting(most of my babysitting jobs came from the nursery babies) experience as well. I can provide references if you require it.

I'm mainly looking for a live in nanny position in the SW area, to start on March, but i could be flexible.

Please don't hesitate to ask for further information, cristina.luzon86@gmail.com

Kind regards,
Cristina.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.