Introducing 'The KatieSitters Club' Casual ad-hoc childcare

1 post
kgodles9
Options:
Share this post on:

Introducing 'The KatieSitters Club' Casual ad-hoc childcare

Postby kgodles9 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:37 am

A big hello to all my wonderful families that I have worked with before and those who are interested in working with me in the future!

I thank you for your interest in being a part of The KatieSitters Club!

My Story:
My name is Katie, I am 27 years old with over 7 years of formal childcare experience as an in home nanny and in
kindergartens caring for children newborn and up, sole charge of up to 3 at a time. I am also a dancer, dance teacher (adults and children) and musical theatre performer.

I am happy, energetic, positive, productive, and entirely enthusiastic about children. Growing up with a large extended family, I have been taking care of my own cousins from babies to teenagers my whole young life and gone on to work in childcare from Australia to Finland to Canada and England. (dance and english language) working for many different families and establishments from Finland, to Canada, Australia and now London.

Since the summer of 2014 I have been working as an 'ad-hoc nanny' for many families in southwest London. I created a facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/katienanny/) as my administrational solution for updating my availability to all of my families in one hit for them to book me as required.

As my facebook group continues to grow, I am getting far more booking requests than I can cater for. So I decided to interview and recruit a team of helpers! The most important thing to me was to find the right like minded nannies who I can trust completely will do as good a job, with the same care, attention, love and magic that my families receive from me. I targeted both performers and aussies for their sparkle and fantastic work ethic, and in performers case, flexible schedules)

And so was born The KatieSitters Club!

I had a tremendous response from my call out. I have now found, interviewed and reference checked 6 fabulous girls who are happy to do meet and greets before an initial booking date if you would like. We cover most of the Nappy Valley from Brixton, the Claphams, to Wandsworth, Earlsfield, Southfields, Wimbledon Park and Tooting etc! Please note though that this is not a babysitting agency. As most of my families were crying out for referrals from me for other sitters at times that I am not available, I have taken it upon myself to find people I feel comfortable endorsing. Although I will absolutely do my best always to try and find you someone available, unlike agencies with joining fees, I intend to keep this small-ish and personal so apologies in advance if I can't fill your request, I don't intend to have the numbers on my books that an agency would have in sitters.

(Please also note this is for ad-hoc/emergency/casual childcare only and with a team of 6 with all very different and varying schedules, I don't have anybody who is able to do set days and times regularly per week)

If you are interested and would like to join, please email or text me your email address requesting an introduction pack which will give you all information about rates etc, a short family profile to fill out which I use for booking confirmations and an ethical agreement to read!

Cheers
Katie.
Attachments
KSC BCard Front.jpeg
KSC BCard Front.jpeg (47.71 KiB) Viewed 274 times
KSC BCard Back.jpeg
KSC BCard Back.jpeg (39.83 KiB) Viewed 274 times

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.