FULL TIME NANNY AVAILABLE FROM JUNE!

2 posts
Charliedm
Options:
Share this post on:

FULL TIME NANNY AVAILABLE FROM JUNE!

Postby Charliedm » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:05 am

Hello,

I am a 17 year old just finishing a levels and soon to turn 18. I am taking a gap year before hoping to go into paediatrics nursing and am looking for work over the year. As you can understand I am looking for work with children.

I am fun loving and responsible, and doing an ofsted approved pediatrics first aid course in July. I would prefer to work with children two or above, as have never had first hand experiance with babies.

For four years, I volunteered at my old primary school during my holidays, working in the younger classes in particular meaning I have hands on experiance with children, helping with learning and creating constructive play activites.

I also do babysit jobs every now and than and have references and such.

I can do either live in or live out, and am available from June 20th right through to September 2016!

I can cook toddler and child friendly, healthy yet fun meals, I am a tidy and organised person and having just finished school, am great at helping with homework and such! I would arrange activites for the child each day depending on their age, this might range from baking to creating home made cards for parents, and also take them to the park after school and such. Would also arrange 'field trips' to places like the science, natural history and V & A museums!

If I am of interest to you, please contact me at
Charliebelizariowork@outlook.com

Hoping to hear from you soon!
Charliedm
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: FULL TIME NANNY AVAILABLE FROM JUNE!

Postby Charliedm » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:09 am

Also like to add, I am a female (I know my name confuses people!) and I am also located to Chelsea, but am between south ken station and sloane square so can travel anywhere in London in good time!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.