Full-time nanny available - days of week flexible.

3 posts
dp0601
Options:
Share this post on:

Full-time nanny available - days of week flexible.

Postby dp0601 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:20 am

All -

I am posting on behalf of our nanny who has been with us for about 9 months now. We are moving out end of May to a completely different part of London and hence this post.

She currently takes care of our 2 yrs 3 month old son on Mondays and Tuesdays. She is, however, flexible on the days for her next employment - ideally she is looking for 2-3 days a week, leaving her time to pursue her other passion- photography.

I would highly recommend her, she came to us via a friend's recommendation, whose son she cared for over a year and a half.

If you are interested, please drop me a note and I can put you in touch with her.

Please note that she will be available on Mon & Tues from end May, when she leaves our employment, however, she may be able to do other days immediately.

Thanks!
SashaGB
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Full-time nanny available - days of week flexible.

Postby SashaGB » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:31 pm

Hi there - is your nanny still looking for a role? I need someone that's flexible as I work a percentage of the time from home but do go into the office occasionally. I'm based in Kennington and have an 11 month old.
dp0601
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Full-time nanny available - days of week flexible.

Postby dp0601 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:51 am

Hi - at this time, she would probably prefer something of a more permanent nature for a few days a week. She already gets ad hoc work through an agency o evenings/her days off etc.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.