Nanny with child looking for FT or PT position

2 posts
MONIKA M
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny with child looking for FT or PT position

Postby MONIKA M » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:13 pm

Hi my name is Monika

I have had over 5 years experience of working with children around south west London. I love working with children and am very resourceful when it comes to entertaining them and know about many of the local groups and activities available.

I am looking for a sole charge position that i could bring my son who is age 19 months. I have a lot of experience looking after 2 or more children under the age 5 and am confident that bringing my son to work with me not affect my ability to look after your children in any way.

Good opportunity for kids to have a playmate.

I have all the necessary equipment to look after 2 young children eg double buggy, highchair etc. As well as this I also have:

· Paediatric First Aid

· UK Driving License ( Clean Record)

· Common Core Skills Training

· Ofsted Registered

· Food Safety & Hygiene Award – Level 2

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.
MummyHug
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny with child looking for FT or PT position

Postby MummyHug » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:40 am

Hi Monika,
We are looking for a nanny to look after our 4yr old son Mon-Tue-Wed 07.00am(7.30am the latest)-7.00pm. We live off Northcote road. Our son goes to nursery every day(term dates) 9.00-12.15 and he also has some afternoon clubs (playball) that you need to take him to . If you are interested you can send me your details, CV and references. My email is f_athina@hotmail.com
Looking forward to hearing from you
Thanks
Athina

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.