Almost 6 years experience nanny available

2 posts
LollaNanny
Options:
Share this post on:

Almost 6 years experience nanny available

Postby LollaNanny » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:16 am

Hello, I'm 25 (26 in August) years old nanny from Czech Republic. I have experience as a teacher and babysitter in Czech in 2009,2010 and as a nanny since June 2011 when I came to London. I looked after children age 0-8. Have first aid, common core skills and knowledge certificate. I'm experienced and confident driver with automatic or manual cars.
My passion in looking after children started in my early years as I spent lots of time at my mum's nursery. I always knew I want to work with children. I'm active person, good cook, I can help you around the house, do grocery shopping, dry cleaners.. I can basically run your house while you working so you can spend some quality time with your children when you come home. But mainly I keep you children safe and happy.
I'm currently traveling Austalia so can do just Skype interview. I know this is bit akward but I'm trustworthy and have great references from London and Australia where I do some au pairing as well. For more information get in touch here or my email pkmetova@icloud.com
Pav x
LollaNanny
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Almost 6 years experience nanny available

Postby LollaNanny » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:44 am

Still looking for live in au pair/nanny job

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.