Experienced nanny looking for work 3/4 days per week

1 post
noemilercara
Options:
Share this post on:

Experienced nanny looking for work 3/4 days per week

Postby noemilercara » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:52 am

Hi there,

my name is Noemi and I'm a proactive, very positive and super chatty person.
I am 28 years old and I've been a nanny for the past 10 years.
I'm looking for a nanny/nannyshare job for 3/4 days from September with the possibility to do a few hours during the Summer for the children to get use to me...
Italian is my native language but I speak excellent english and good french.
I'm a really happy and easy-going person and in life I always try to take the positive side of every situation, Im very passionate about my job and I love animals, I've a chocolate labrador who's my best friend :-)
I love cooking and spending time outside and I'm pretty confident with all the activities around south west London as I worked and also currently live in Earlsfield (i.e.parks, playgroups, gymboree, caterpillar music...)
I've got a variety of experience with all ages but in the last 4 years I've worked mainly with nanny-shares with 2/3/4 kids at the time, age ranging between 3 months to 4 years old.
CRB, First aid, clean driving licence and own car. I also hold great references from previous employers.
I'm finishing my counselling/Psycotherapy studies at university, where I have gained knowledge of children psychology that's why I'm looking for a 3/4 days a week work.
I'm a big fan of gentle, sweet but firm ways and I believe that children need care givers who can offer engaging environment and a routine in order to helping their development as little people :-)
If you are interested please feel free to contact me on 07951979306
Or noemilercara@gmail.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.