Flexible Childminder Wanted, SW19, start May 4th

2 posts
Sebastian'sMum
Options:
Share this post on:

Flexible Childminder Wanted, SW19, start May 4th

Postby Sebastian'sMum » Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:54 pm

We are searching for a part-time childminder for our gorgeous 13month old son Sebastian. You would start May 4th. It is only 7 days a month including one weekend (as I work shifts - 7 days in a fortnight)

The next few dates in May are as follows:
Mon 4th
Tues 5th
Fri 8th
Sat 9th
Sun 10th
Weds 13th
Thurs 14th

Then there would be two weeks off before the pattern continues so you would always know the exact dates in advance.

Hours are 7.15am-6.45pm approx. Ideally you will come to our house near Haydon's Road Station in Wimbledon. However, if you are based on my route to work in Chiswick then that would be great too.

Please contact me as soon as possible. Many thanks.
Hollyheaven
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Flexible Childminder Wanted, SW19, start May 4th

Postby Hollyheaven » Fri May 01, 2015 1:41 pm

Hi, I have just seen your ad and am not sure if you are still looking for childcare. I am a registered child minder on Edgehill Rd near Tooting . Previous to my registration I worked as a professional nanny for over ten years so have a great deal of experience and a genuine love and commitment to working with children. I am 42 and have one 10 year old daughter at Graveney School. We live in a lovely spacious and modern house with large garden with trampoline which is fully equipped with toys, puzzles and books.We go out to playgroup every morning then home for lunch and naps .We then aim to go to local parks, the farm perhaps or invite little friends over ! I can do the majority of the dates you have listed then after July 17 th I can accommodate all dates if you would like the place as three of my part timers leave as second babies are expected. Do give a call if you would like to chat further. Many thanks, Holly.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.