Experienced live in Nanny wanted

2 posts
Mumbetweenthecommons
Options:
Share this post on:

Experienced live in Nanny wanted

Postby Mumbetweenthecommons » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:49 pm

We are looking for a fun, enthusiastic, caring and honest nanny with experience to live in and help us raise our 2 children (boy 4 years and girl 7 months).
Mum and dad both work full time, mum currently home on maternity leave until mid year.
The successful candidate will be organised and dedicated with a real love for children and their development. We want someone who likes to play with children and help them learn, take them on excursions and play dates and also maintain a tidy house and prepare varied and healthy children’s meals.
Our son will start full time school (locally) in September and he is currently at afternoon nursery 5 days a week. He is an active boy who loves play dates, swimming and going to the park.
Our daughter will be with mum until she returns to work, after which she will want someone to play with her and help her develop and stay safe.
Once I return to work the role will be sole charge of two children
We require a live in nanny (you will have your own bedroom and bathroom) to look after the children week days and some evenings.

The following are essential:
• A minimum of 3 years sole charge nanny experience
• Checkable English references
• Experience with young children (both toddlers and babies)
• Up to date CRB check
• Non-smoker
• Speak good English

Drivers licence a bonus but not necessary

if you are interested please PM me, and apply with a CV and photo
Jemma Saxton
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Experienced live in Nanny wanted

Postby Jemma Saxton » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:25 pm

Hello,

I am looking for a live in nanny job. I am qualified and experienced. I have sent you a PM.

Jemma

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.