Experienced nanny looking for a nice family ASAP

1 post
neritz
Options:
Share this post on:

Experienced nanny looking for a nice family ASAP

Postby neritz » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:30 pm

My name is Nerea and I would like to describe myself with this letter. I am a 25 years old Spanish girl who has come to London to spend some time in this great city, while I improve my English.

Until the end of April, two mornings per week I am volunteering in a Human Rights Charityi n London but I would like to work as a nanny as I don´t know if I want to continue my career in that field, and need some time to make my mind. You might ask why this change of mind. Well, from June 2013 until December 2013, I worked as an environmental educator in local schools of Nicaragua and I really enjoyed working with kids. Besides, I worked as a summer team leader all summer since I was 18 and nanny while studying at university.

If you are looking for a professional, sociable, warm, friendly, and hard-working nanny, I might be a right candidate. Your nanny position demands the skills, abilities and work ethic that I have developed as a nanny and babysitter during my previous jobs. As recent masters ‘graduate with great enthusiasm to manage the activities of children and household, I am eager to leverage my affinity with children, skills and experience to contribute to your family.
Personally, I am health-conscious and a non-smoker. I am hardworking, reliable, trustworthy and I love interacting and playing with children. I do not easily stress out as I am very patient with kids. Maybe this is because I have a lot of experience working children.

Besides, I can provide some academic counseling for your children. As a private tutor for five year during my university studies, I have developed strong sense for studying hard and responsibility to do my task in the time demanded experience that I want to pass to your children if you give me the opportunity.

So after telling you a bit more about myself, I feel that I could be the right candidate to look after your kids. I would be happy to have the opportunity to speak with you: to answer whatever questions you may have about me or my childcare experiences; to learn more about your family; your interests and to know more about what you expect from the nanny arrangement.

Thank you very much in advanced for your time and consideration.

Nerea Vazquez

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.