Live in Nanny with Excellent English needed

3 posts
Muddlemoo
Share this post on:

Live in Nanny with Excellent English needed

Postby Muddlemoo » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:19 pm

Hi we are looking for a nanny to start asap!

This is a shared care role helping me look after my lovely children - a boy of 6, a girl of 5 and a boy who will be 2.5 years old.

The morning routine will be getting everybody up and ready for school, breakfast and out the door. Then back to the house for a general tidy up and the children's laundry. Occasionally taking the little boy out to a class or museum trip. The afternoons will be working with with me facilitating the children's afternoon activities - we are quite busy with clubs, play dates etc!!
My eldest son is autistic and needs someone really calm and relaxed although he loves nothing more than climbing trees, playing snap and having fun. Experience would be a bonus but not essential.

This role would suit a really organised and flexible nanny, someone who is really onto it and can hit the ground running. We are a really busy family so we really need someone with lots of initiative, lots of experience with young kids and is happy to get stuck in.

The role is based over 35 - 40hours Childcare per week, as I am around there is some flexibility and she is happy for you to do your own thing during the day. The other hours will be made up in PA family assistant duties – cooking errands etc.

Two nights babysitting is needed, one during the week and one in the weekend.

Opportunity to work extra hours during the holidays and the odd Saturday morning for extra pay.

Accommodation is large double bedroom with sofa, en suite bathroom with jacuzzi (!) and walk in dressing room.

Please PM me with any questions! Thank you.
ChildcareNeeded!!
Share this post on:

Re: Live in Nanny with Excellent English needed

Postby ChildcareNeeded!! » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:08 pm

Please contact me if I can help you on a temp basis.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBritTempNanny
Jemma Saxton
Share this post on:

Re: Live in Nanny with Excellent English needed

Postby Jemma Saxton » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:20 pm

Hello,

I am looking for a live in nanny job. I am qualified with experience. My last job was 24/5 care during the week.

I also had a live in Nanny job in Australia where the eldest child - a little boy had Asperger's syndrom so I have some experience in this area.

Jemma