French Nanny available starting ASAP

4 posts
MarianaFrenchNanny
Options:
Share this post on:

French Nanny available starting ASAP

Postby MarianaFrenchNanny » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:31 am

My name is Mariana, I'm 25 yr old. I'm currently living in Clapham South, so am available for a face to face interview at any time during the day and in the evening. I'm French and have a good level of English.
I'm available to start ASAP before the  27th of April. I hope to hear from you soon.
I'm currently a Nanny in Clapham South. I'm taking care of a 4 yr old boy and a 6 months baby girl. Before this family, I worked as an Au-pair in Wimbledon during 7 months and took care of a 5 yr old boy and a 22 months girl. I worked in Ringmer (close to Brighton). And took care of 2 girls, 1 yr old and 4 yr old. 
I lived in United States of America for 1 year as an Au-pair. I lived in Seattle, Washington State, during 8 months and took care of a 4 months baby girl and a 5 yr old girl. I have been living in Fredericksburg, Virginia State, for 3 months in a Host family with 4 children. The eldest boy was 8, the eldest girl was 5 and the twins (boy and girl) were 3. 
I have an Infant & Child First Aid and also my CPR. I have a childhood and infant training. I have experience with children from 4 months to 15 yr old. I have been looking after children for 9 years.
If you are interested about my profile we can organize a skype ( Alina15082 ). You can contact me per email ( mariana.kuhn@orange.fr ) or call me at 07477 630465 .
I can send you a picture and my CV per email if you want. 
Kindest regards, 
Mariana 
MarianaFrenchNanny
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: French Nanny available starting ASAP

Postby MarianaFrenchNanny » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:18 pm

I'm looking for a live-in, full time and sole-charge position. Thank you !
furzedownfamily
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby furzedownfamily » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:22 pm

If you're ofsted registered we need a nanny for 4 days in furzedown.
drop me an email if you're interested!

fruitb1984@gmail.com

Thanks!
Twingirls
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Twingirls » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:56 pm

Hi,
I'm looking for a live in nanny for my twin girls aged 4 months. We're based in West Norwood.
Pls do let me know if you are interested
Jo

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.