Nanny required for 2 days a week from July.

2 posts
AJWAL
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny required for 2 days a week from July.

Postby AJWAL » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:42 pm

We are looking for a bright, warm, energetic and friendly nanny to look after our 9 month old baby boy and 5 year old daughter in the Clapham South / Balham area.

Duties will include school drop off and pick up, preparation of healthy meals, reading and playing with the children, organising playdates, supervision of homework, tidying after children / light housework etc. There will also be an opportunity for extra babysitting.

Must be reliable, experienced and proactive with excellent references.
Hollyheaven
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny required for 2 days a week from July.

Postby Hollyheaven » Wed May 06, 2015 2:10 pm

Hi, I am an Ofsted registered nanny and child minder with twenty years experience. I am 42 years old and live near tooting with my 12 year old daughter. I am looking for a two day sole charge position and am available mid July. I am energetic and fun, kind and loving and fully committed to the care and development of all children in my care. I am familiar with local playgroups, parks and libraries and have a good network of nannies, mums and child minders. I am a driver with my own car, non smoker with excellent references. Do give me a call if you would like to chat further. Many thanks,Holly. 07967432121.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.