Looking for a Nanny Share in Battersea/Clapham

1 post
Kparkinson
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for a Nanny Share in Battersea/Clapham

Postby Kparkinson » Tue May 19, 2015 4:10 pm

Hi there,

I am returning to work full time in July and I am really keen to try and find a friendly nanny share in Battersea (we are on Queenstown Road) for my fun, easy going and active 11 month old son called Ted.

We had originally planned for him to attend Les Petite Heaven nursery before it sadly closed a few weeks ago. We are hoping to find a friendly family, ideally that lives nearby and has a child or a similar-ish age, that either has a nanny or would like to find a nanny together for 4 or 5 days per week.

Our Son Ted will be 12 months when I return to work and he loves to be around other children. We spend a lot of time at music classes, the library, Gymboree etc so we would be looking for a nanny that would continue to provide a kind. loving, stimulating and educational environment.

We are open to splitting the nannyshare location between houses, or would also be comfortable to use our home (it is a gff but does have a garden) or at other home if preferred. We would need the nannyshare for 4 or 5 days, however would consider a share for 3+ days a week.

Please do get in touch if you want to discuss further,

Many thanks,

Katy

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.