Nanny/childcare share

1 post
Harri78
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny/childcare share

Postby Harri78 » Tue May 26, 2015 12:58 pm

Hi mums and dads

We are looking for another family to share a nanny/childcare but only in respect of school/nursery drop off/collection (for the moment at least).

Our four year old son is due to start at a school in Clapham Common Northside from 10 September 2015. We also have a 2 year old daughter who is currently going to a Spanish nursery full-time just off Clapham High Street and we'd like to be able to keep her there even after my son starts school as she loves it and has her friends there. We live in the SW4/SW8 area (just off Silverthorne/Queenstown Road) and both my husband and I work full-time.

We are looking for a full-time childcare solution for September, October and December which would involve starting at 7:30am in order to finish getting the children ready for their day, giving them breakfast and taking them to school and nursery. We would then need someone to collect our son from school and possibly our daughter from nursery, give them tea, help with homework and look after both children until we come home around 6:30pm.

At the moment, we should not need help for those hours when our children are at school/nursery so to be clear hours would be 7:30-9am approx and then from 3:30-6:30pm approx but with additional hours subject to negotiation on a ad hoc or weekly/monthly basis; e.g. to cover school holidays which we cannot cover or if the children are sick (this would be full days).

Anyone in a similar position or has a full-time nanny already and would like to share some of the cost?

Thanks - very happy to chat.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.