English, fun, trusted & experienced BabySitter/ Nanny!

2 posts
boonooty
Options:
Share this post on:

English, fun, trusted & experienced BabySitter/ Nanny!

Postby boonooty » Wed May 27, 2015 3:21 pm

Hello,

My name is Boo I am 23 years old, very English, honest, fun and caring.

I am currently in between jobs and am available for nannying and babysitting work.

Over the years I have nannied and babysat quite a few families over SW London of all sizes and ages, from 6 months old and up. I also have brilliant references.

Having also worked several seasons as a sailing instructor, I would teach and be responsible for children as young as five and accompany/ look after children as young as 18 months in, on and off the water.

I was also a chalet host with a family/ children orientated ski agent for a season and so also know a thing or two in the kitchen and what children will and won't eat.

I am very creative and love to get stuck in, very happy to help with homework etc.

Please do get in touch if I can help at all, you can reach me on 07810 655 582, alternatively please feel free to send me a private message.

Best wishes,
Boo
rosesmum
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: English, fun, trusted & experienced BabySitter/ Nanny!

Postby rosesmum » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:01 pm

Hi - I have posted our ad below. Pls get in touch for a chat if you might be interested. Thanks, Sonya

Hi - we are a fun loving, energetic family living in Balham. We are looking for someone caring and warm to help look after our 2 children (girl 4 and boy 3) before and after school from September 2015.

Both children will attend the local school (walking distance), so hours would generally be as follows, however flexibility desired as some weeks we may need more or less hours depending on work arrangements and school hols (we both work, mum is part time):

Weekly: Mon & Tues 7.30am – 9.30am, then 3pm – 6pm
Every 2 weeks: Mon & Tues as above, plus Thurs & Fri same hours
Additional babysitting also available.

Duties would be breakfast / tea and school runs, plus activities and play dates ad hoc after school. We would also like help with light housework (tidying, washing, ironing etc).

We are looking for someone with very good English and previous experience of childcare. We need you to be reliable, committed and honest to build a positive relationship with the children and us too.

More daytime hours are available weekly if you are interested in additional cleaning / housekeeping duties.

We look forward to hearing from you

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.