FULL TIME OFSTED REGISTERED NANNY AVAILABLE FROM SEPT

3 posts
MishkaMichaela80
Options:
Share this post on:

FULL TIME OFSTED REGISTERED NANNY AVAILABLE FROM SEPT

Postby MishkaMichaela80 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:49 pm

Ofsted registred nanny available

I’m an experienced 34 years old Slovakian nanny available for “sole charge care” from September. I have 11 years experience working with children of all ages especially under 4 (from newborn - up to 8 years old).
I love watching them grow, learn and become little individuals. I believe I am down to earth, reliable, honest, fun and mature person who is capable to learn new things very fast and always curious for new experience. I always had a very good relationship with children and parents I have been working for.
I hold a valid DBS/CRB check, Paediatric First Aid certificate, two day course Introducing to nannying/childcare practice, attended workshop Learning through play, and also Healthy eating for children, plus diploma in Nutrition and I am Ofsted registered.
I have excellent references and a CV which both can be available on request.
Please feel free to get in touch if you think I am right candidate for you.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Mishka Michaela.
Mette
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: FULL TIME OFSTED REGISTERED NANNY AVAILABLE FROM SEPT

Postby Mette » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:37 pm

Hi Mishka,

I'm looking for a full time nanny from September. What I need is Monday to Thursday daytime from approx 8:30 to 18:00. Three days will be with my youngest son only (9,5 month) and one day with both (my oldest is 3 years old).

Let me know if this has your interest. I would be keen to see your CV and references, and set up at meeting. I live in SW11.

Kind regards

Mette
Larapru
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: FULL TIME OFSTED REGISTERED NANNY AVAILABLE FROM SEPT

Postby Larapru » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:58 pm

Would you consider a live in position? if so and you haven't already got sorted please email me. Many thanks

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.