Full-time after-school and school holiday childcare needed

1 post
Harri78
Options:
Share this post on:

Full-time after-school and school holiday childcare needed

Postby Harri78 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:15 am

Hello all

My husband and I both work full-time. We are looking for a energetic, trust-worthy and reliable person to collect our son from school in Clapham Common every week day from September and provide full-time cover for the school holidays. He finishes at 3:30pm and we would get home around 6:30/6:45pm so it would involve looking after him for those hours, taking him to any play-dates/after school events, cooking him some tea and helping with any homework.

We also have a two year old daughter, but she is at nursery full-time and very happy there so we’d like to keep her there if we can. That said, the nursery does have INSET days and does close for holidays, so on those dates, we’d want someone to look after both of them full-time. There may also be days where both my husband and I get stuck at work or have post-work events so we’d need someone to collect our daughter from nursery too and maybe put both kids to bed.

Do let me know if interested ASAP. We live in SW8 – just between Queenstown Road/Silverthorne Road. Spanish speakers especially welcome as both kids are currently at Spanish nursery, speak Spanish and we'd love this to continue.

Contact details: harrisymes@gmail.com / 07796 218704

Happy to meet/chat.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.