Tooting Bec. Home Childcare Availability!

1 post
Chucka
Share this post on:

Tooting Bec. Home Childcare Availability!

Postby Chucka » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:02 pm

Hi there Mums and Dads!

I am very excited to be on course to be registered for childminding (hopefully!) by September.

A qualified primary school teacher with many years' experience across all age ranges from early years to key stage 2, I have an equivalent Spanish honours degree and a 'Numbers Count' teacher qualification. I also have experience in tutoring early and ks2 maths. I lead a church tots group with action songs and other fun activities.

I would consider acting as Nanny from your home premises if required until my home based certification is complete.

Setting is to be at our house on Drakefield Road. We have an easily accessed garden and lots of stimulating indoor and outdoor toys for a range of ages and interests. Both my LO of 23 months and Matilda our mild and kindly moggy - are permanently in residence. Lovely hubby is out earning more toy money most weekday daytimes but fully DBS checked of course. We are close and convenient to local parks and children's centres and also convenient to Tooting Bec station and local schools such as St Anselm's and Rutherford House.

My email is susan2468@gmail.com or mobile 07949669297

Have a great week and please do not hesitate to get in touch should you feel I may be of assistance in your search for that special and caring Home-from-Home for your Very Special Person(s)!